Peace Homes Real Estate has launched its latest exclusive project in Jumeirah Village Circle with a great payment plan that makes “owning a home in Dubai” a reality. Plazzo Heights is a ready-to-move in project launched in JVC and has received a great feedback from buyers and investors. The project’s attractive Armani Grey marble floor entrance with contemporary urban units offer amazing views and lots of natural light, thanks to the colossal French-styled windows and spacious entryways. The condominiums have patios that come in various sizes and lofts are proportional with liberal high-roofs.
This one of a kind project has grabbed the attention of buyers and investors, with demands to bulk buy units owing to the community benefits that homeowners will enjoy here. The developer is currently offering an attractive payment plan whereby homeowners can pay 5 per cent only and move into their dream home, and then pay the remaining 95 per cent in the next five years.
This content was taken from Gulf News: : https://gulfnews.com/business/property/offer-from-peace-homes-real-estate-pay-5-per-cent-and-move-into-your-dream-home-at-plazzo-heights-1.1617105872006